A fax machine offers you a fast and inexpensive way to contact customers
to new product or service with a fax marketing campaign. Faxing provides an easy way for customers to send you orders.
With many personal computers being sold today that include a
fax/modem, which enable customers to send and receive faxes from the desktop as well.
You can send faxes to existing customers a notice about special offer on a new product.
As of December 1992, however, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act or Junk Fax Law has made it illegal
to send unsolicited, commercial faxes.
Why not offer your customers fax-back service? A fax-back service allows a
customer to call a business, listen to a prerecorded menu of options, select an
option, and then request that the appropriate information be sent to a fax number.
An automated fax-back system can print out a listing of how many customers called and
where the information was sent.
Broadcast faxing is a great way to reach a large target audience. If you have a generic
fax to send to many locations at a specific time, use a fax software program to dial
multiple numbers. If your customers rely on you for updates and product changes,
broadcast faxing using Total Fax is a fantastic way to communicate that information.
Fax Marketing Resources
The Book of
Collector's Directory of Names, Addresses, Telephone and Fax Numbers,
E-Mail, and Internet Addresses to Make Selling, Fixing, by Ralph
M. Kovel, Terry Kovel
great books about Marketing your business
Guide to Email Marketing
by Planetocean Communications
Secret Internet Marketing & Search Engine Positioning Strategies
by Banning K. Lary, Jr. Harold Gregg
Engine Technologies for the World Wide Web and Intranets
by Bohdan O. Szuprowicz
Maximizing Search Engine Hits
Robert E. Bond
- Self-Promotion for the Creative Person : Get the Word Out About Who You Are and What You Do
by Lee Silber (Author)
- 2,239 Tested Secrets For Direct Marketing Success : The Pros Tell You Their Time-Proven Secrets
by Denny Hatch, et al
- Permission Marketing : Turning Strangers Into Friends And Friends Into Customers
by Seth Godin (Author)
- Sales Dogs : You Do Not Have to Be an Attack Dog to Be Successful in Sales (Rich Dad's Advisors series)
by R. T. Blair/Kiyosaki Singer (Author)
- Business to Business Direct Marketing: Proven Direct Response Methods to Generate More Leads and Sales
by Robert W. Bly
- Data Mining Techniques : For Marketing, Sales, and Customer Support
by Michael J. A. Berry, Gordon Linoff
- Marketing With Newsletters: How to Boost Sales, Add Members & Raise Funds With a Print, Fax, E-Mail, Web Site or Postcard Newsletter
by Elaine Floyd
- Marketing with E mail: A Spam Free Guide to Increasing Sales, Building Loyalty, and Increasing Awareness
by Shannon Kinnard
© 1999 E-Tools Software, Inc All Rights Reserved
PO Box 1138 Draper, Utah 84020-1138
Toll Free Phone: USA and Canada 888-315-7172
Skype Number 801-938-4217